III ALE Cycling Gandia 2019
ALE CYCLING GANDIA is an international event included in the UCI calendar that will be held on Sunday, April 7th 2019 between the regions of La Safor, La Marina Alta, El Comtat, La Vall d'Albaida and La Costera (provinces of València and Alicante), starting and finishing in Gandia.
The participants will take the start at 8:00h on 4/7/2019.
The race runs through beautiful places, such as the mountain pass of Margarida, which offers stunning views that will make us forget the almost 25km of effort that we had to make to reach this first height. The second height of the day will take place in Beniarrés, a port in which participants can beat in time as it is timed as in previous editions. Third height and the most bearable, the port of Benigànim. The fourth and last mountain pass is Pla de Corrals, which we find before arriving in Barx, passing through a pine forest that will absorb us, highlighting a first ramp of 17%. All this on little traveled roads.
Modalities and schedules:
- Registration ALE Cycling Gandia (136Km): 8: 00h.
- Registration VIP ALE Cycling Gandia with Hotel 3* single room night 6-4-2019 (136Km): 8:00h.
Registration until 03/20/2019 until the quota of 1,000 participants is met.
- 4 Points for time control, 1st: Gandia exit, 2nd: Beniarrés start port, 3rd: High port Beniarrés, 4th: Gandia goal.
- 3 Provisioning, Margarida (liquid / solid), Ràfol de Salem (liquid and solid) and Pla de Corrals (liquid and solid)
- Big lunch for all participants with the companions who request it.
- Mechanical assistance service.
- Draw of hams and gifts, in chrono-climbing positions and also in the finish line.
Puntuable for the Ranking Cicloturismo de Carretera Comunidad Valenciana 2019.
- Participation is not allowed with a time trial/triathlon bike.
- The triathlon license insurance is not valid for this test.
- Only licenses issued by the RFEC will be valid.
- Registration ends on Wednesday, March 20th, 2019 at 11:59 p.m.
The march runs through beautiful places such as the Margarida top, Beniarrés top or Pla de Corrals, which offer stunning views that will make us forget the effort made before. Another example is found before the arrival to Barx, passing through a forest of pine trees that will absorb us.
All this with little-traveled roads in the regions of La Safor, La Marina Alta, El Comtat, La Vall d'Albaida and La Costera, belonging to the provinces of València and Alicante.
Images of the march of 2018
We leave here some images of the march Ale Cycling Gandia 2018 made by Federació Ciclisme Comunitat Valenciana . Pictures of the actual edition of 2019 edition will be available soon.
REGISTER FOR THE "ALE Cycling Gandia 2019"
Both the inscriptions and the technical part are managed by the company SLT SPORT and through its online platform the inscriptions are made.
The registration period ends on Wednesday, March 20th, 2019 at 11:59 p.m.